Friday, May 23, 2014

Love You Forever Artwork + Free Printable

My cousin had her baby shower this weekend and it was a lot of fun. The food was great and we all cannot wait until her baby has arrived! I was in charge of picking out the gift and while I got several things on her registry I also wanted to do something unique just for her.


As part of her registry she mentioned that the nursery is going to be decorated in an owl theme. I later found out that the reason she chose this is because the first appointment where she heard the baby's heartbeat the office recorded it and put it in a stuffed owl. I thought that was really sweet. I decided to make her some artwork that could go into the new nursery.


One of my favorite books growing up was Love You Forever by Robert Munsch. This book is about a mother and her baby. She sings to him every night and the book shows the progression of the baby growing up. My mom cannot read the book without tearing up. The song the mother sings was the quote I decided to use for the artwork:

"I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always.
As long as I'm living. My baby you'll be."

Since my cousin was doing an owl theme with blue, yellow, and grey I decided to incorporate that into the artwork. Also, at the party we all got these amazing necklaces as party favors. My aunt sells jewelry and this necklace is very versatile. As you can see below, the owl charm can be taken off and replaced with another charm to fit any occasion. Visit her Facebook page Glammy Girls to see more!

Go check out Glammy Girls!


I had so much fun making this artwork and going to the baby shower. My cousin seemed to really like it and her husband said he already knows where he wants to put it in the nursery. I cannot wait to see what their nursery looks like :) Hope you all enjoy and I am putting a link down bellow so you can make your very own Love You Forever artwork!



No comments:

Post a Comment