Monday, March 3, 2014

Dairy Free Chip Dip

Sometimes I get a big craving for something salty and nothing satisfies that craving like chips and dip. During these times I want a dip that is quick and easy to make. Unfortunately there aren't a whole lot of dairy free chip dips at my local supermarket. My solution? Make my own!



Ingredients:

  • 3 Tbls dairy free sour cream
  • 1 Tbls low fat mayonnaise
  • 2 tsp garlic salt
  • 2 tsp paprika
  • 1 tsp parsley
  •  1 tsp onion powder
Directions:
  1. Mix together all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Add more or less of the spices to fit your individual tastes. If you want it to be less salty you can replace the garlic salt with garlic powder.
  2. Chill if desired or eat immediately!

This dip is pretty salty and the measurements are mostly estimates. I like to toss things in and taste as I go until I get the perfect dip. This makes enough for one person so increase the amounts if you are making it for a large group of people. This is my own personal dip that I make when I want a quick, salty, dairy free dip. Hope you enjoy!

Linking Up To:
Work It Wednesday
Whatever Goes Wednesday
Time Travel Thursday

1 comment:

  1. You are so good Amanda!! I pinned you to our board. Thanks for linking up! :)

    Alexis at Laugh. Eat. Learn.

    ReplyDelete