Friday, March 14, 2014

Pool Noodle Boot Shapers

I love when things are organized. When everything has a place and is where I can find it I feel at peace. There is no better feeling. One area that never seems to look very put together is where I keep all of my boots. They like to flop over and don't tend to look very nice all lined up. The boot shapers at the store can range from $10-$20 a pair. I did not want to pay $50+ to fill all of my boots so I came up with a solution.... Pool Noodles!



Supplies:
  • Pool Noodles
  • Knife

Directions:
  1. Place the pool noodle inside of one of your boots.
  2. Mark a few inches below the top of your boot. This is where you are going to cut. You don't need the noodle to go above the boot to get it to stand upright.
  3. Cut the noodle with a knife of some kind. I used a steak knife because that is what I had on hand.
  4. Do this for each of your boots and you're done!
Before the boot shapers. Flopping over and messy.

After the boot shapers. Looking neat, upright, and unwrinkled.

A view from the top, looking at the boot shapers from the inside.
This is a cheap, simple project that anyone can do. I bought the noodles at the Dollar Tree for $1 a piece and each noodle was enough for two pairs of boots. I think it's a pretty good deal getting my very own boot shapers for $3 rather than $60+. Hope you all enjoy!

Linking Up To
Link Party Palooza

No comments:

Post a Comment