Friday, August 15, 2014

Wedding Card

When my granny died I inherited a lot of her craft supplies. I had been wanting to use them for a project and one thing she made a lot of was cards. Since my brother and Amy got married I decided I wanted to make the card I gave them. I was able to use a lot of my new supplies and it was more personal. 


I used a lot of creative memories supplies. The wedding dress sticker I actually got at a garage sale many years ago for $0.30. I picked it up thinking someday I would use it and I was right. I love getting good deals on things!


Overall, I like how my first card turned out and I am excited to try making more. I plan on trying to do my own Christmas cards this year so I need to practice so they will be perfect. I may even try making some birthday cards, thank you cards, and basic congratulations cards so I will have them on hand for any last minute things.


Hope you all are having a fabulous week. What kinds of cards have you all made before? Does anyone have any suggestions for themes or techniques on making future cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment